Monday, February 28, 2011

Overwhelmed

     I'm making costumes for five people and trying to finish them up by Friday, (ha not gonna happen), I need to clean the house for house guests and make it relatively fur free by Friday, (BIL is allergic to cats), I need to clean the costume stuff out of the spare room so Mom has somewhere to sleep tomorrow, (she is not allergic to cats), I have one more paper mache project, feathers to dye, sequins to buy, head pieces to make, get Mom to surgery, then there is the care of mom after her surgery, the daily change of bandages, groceries, blah, blah, blah.  It's going to kill me if I don't have those costumes ready for Mardi Gras, but then again, I'm not focusing on mom like I should.  I need an extra pair of hands, but they're not here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment