Thursday, January 12, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday on Thursday

I know, I know, everyone and his brother have done the New Year's resolution thing, but FYI this is not a New Year's thing.  Actually I started at the beginning of December so HA, end of year resolution!

Anyways I'm just sick and tired of being fat, feeling lazy and slow.  Some people like being large, and I like that; it's really awesome actually.  It's just I don't feel 100% at this weight.  So I decided to do something about it.  In baby steps.

This is my chunka munka self.
I'm still feeling a bit shy about putting my face up, but maybe one day I'll get brave.
So here's the basic plan:

1.  Drink more water.
2.  Exercise.
3.  Change some eating habits.

I've decided to add this to my blog to keep me honest.  I'm going to try and consistently put my epic struggle on here every Wednesday, (oh Gawd that means I have to be responsible and make a commitment).  Yeah it's an epic struggle, me drinking water and forcing myself to exercise are near miracles.  Believe it or not the eating habit thing isn't such an epic struggle.  I hope to have lost twenty pounds by June.  Is that reasonable?  Hope so.

Okay hitting, "publish post" with much trepidation...

4 comments:

  1. Those are great goals, and putting them out there is a great way to be accountable! I love the pattern mix going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Vanessa : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are just so *NOT* chunka munka. Silly girl. Be nice to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Thanks Birdie, but the sad truth is that according to the Doc, I'm a good 40 lbs over weight. My Dad passed away because of diabetes and I don't want to have that battle. : )

    ReplyDelete