Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Not too unhappy!

Yeah, that's me soaking wet, but happy in Hogsmeade!

Okay last week I was super busy packing for our trip to, (insert major happy-happy joy-joy here), THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER, in Orlando!!!!  It was a last minute decision and I had to wait until we got to the hotel before I could post.  In case you didn't know, I'm wild about Harry!  I had butter beer, fish and chips, pumpkin juice, etc., so my diet wasn't exactly top of my list this past week but I didn't do too bad.  Lots of walking involved so burned a good bit of calories.


Exercise:  Well I thought I did pretty good with this seeing how we walked our buns off.
Water:  Excellent!  There were a few days where I had a full 8 glasses of water.
Food:  Not so good.  Lots of junk food, burgers, fried stuff, sugar, sugar sugar.
Confession:  I ate an entire bag of bread sticks. : (
Congratulations:  I made myself eat a salad at the buffet instead of all that fattening stuff.
Weight loss:  -1
Total weight loss: -3 (Really I'm not too unhappy with this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment